FOR SALE - A VENDRE
- 6261TU is the first ever cobra kit car introduced in England built by BRA in 1980
- It is the first of around 260 cars built before being continued by Hawk
- Owned by BRA founder John Berry until 2019 at the age of 82 years old
- Featured in all the books, magazines and the original brochure
- 2.200 miles from new with original paint, interior and engine
- Work done by John Berry in 2018 after long storage : New clutch. Electronic ignition and Edelbrock carb. Stainless steel exhaust system.
- All new and uprated front suspension with drilled and slotted discs and Gas shock absorbers.
- New wheels and Maxxis tyres. All new brake and clutch hydraulics,brake pads and rear brake linings.All new hoses and petrol pipes.
- New wiring loom,switches and battery.
- 3.5L Rover V8
- Amazing piece of the history of British kit cars
S O L D !
- 6261TU EST LA TOUTE PREMIERE REPLIQUE COBRA ANGLAISE ET CONSTRUITE PAR BRA EN 1980
- LA PREMIERE DE 260 ECEMPLAIRES AVANT LA REPRISE PAR"HAWK"
- PROPRIETE DU FONDATEUR DE "BRA" JOHN BERRY JUSQU'EN 2019 ( 82 ANS )
- PRESENTEE DANS TOUS LES MAGAZINE, LIVRES ET SUR LE CATALOGUE ORIGINAL
- TRAVAUX EFFECTUE PAR JOHN BERRY EN 2018 APRES UNE LONGUE PERIODE D'ENTREPOSAGE : EMBRAYAGE, SERVO, ALLUMAGE ELECTR., CARBU EDLEBROCK, ECHAPPEMENT INOX,
- SUSPENSION AVANT, DISQUES PERFORE ET AMORTISSEURS NEUF
- NOUVELLES JANTES AVEC PNEUS MAXXIS, CIRCUIT ELECTRIQUE ET BATTERIE
- V8 ROVER 3.5L
- UNE AUTO RARE DANS L'HISTOIRE DES KIT CAR ANGLAIS
V E N D U E !